Crescent moon necklace with pearl coin shells, gemstone and toggle
symbolize wisdom acquired through experience. They are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection.
Black moonstone has all of the properties of white moonstone, with an extra focus on New Moon energy, or the beginning of things. With every new baby, every new endeavor, every new project, there is a beginning. An idea. A space from which the new energy comes from. That is what is captured in the black moonstone. This is a great stone to bring out at the start of any new project, or even a new love, or the beginning of pregnancy for example. Also, black moonstone is very protective. It can help deflect negative energy and encourage inspiration. It helps take bad moods and bring them back into a more positive emotional state. Black moonstone is very calming and grounding.
Hematite is very grounding and calming, bringing its protective qualities to the person bearing it. It is a great stone to have with you when you are around lots of other energies, negative or simply chaotic. Hematite can create a calm mental place that allows its bearer to better focus, improving logical thinking and rational thought. Because of this, it is said to be a good stone to have on hand when studying, doing mathematics or any other technical type of study.
Hematite is strong, its energy is strength. It is said that it helps timid people find confidence, that
it boosts self-esteem and strengthens willpower. Hematite is considered helpful in overcoming compulsions and addictions. Its reputed ability to enhance willpower and self-control helps its bearers resist overindulgence in food, smoking, drinking, etc. Hematite helps you find that mistakes are opportunities for growth, and to be gentle with yourself, learn and keep on going.
Opalite is subtle yet highly energetic. It is ideal for meditation. Opalite improves communication on all levels, especially the spiritual. It removes energy blockages of the chakras and meridians. Emotionally, Opalite helps by assisting during transitions of all kinds. It engenders persistence and gives us strength in verbalising our hidden feelings. It can also help us to be successful in business.
Opalite is for all-round healing. It aids sexual prowess, enhancing sexual experience. Opalite stabilises mood swings and helps in overcoming fatigue. It purifies the blood and kidneys.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We send / ship all packages with the "sign upon delivery" method. This means you receive a tracking code and can follow the route of your order and you have to sign for your order upon delivery.
This way your order can only be accepted by you!
Its more safe to send jewellery items this way.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left in locacl customs and post office and was not claim during the allotted time.