One of a Kind
very powerful Tree Of Life necklace with Peridot,Jade,green fluorite, Lavastone(14mm) African Turquoise,turqoise gemstones.
Only 1 available
Peridot gemstones can help you harness the power of the Sun towards joy, optimism, strength, and an overall better quality of life.
You will notice that you have more energy, because you’re always thinking about positive outcomes and that makes you want to pursue them, naturally!
Peridot is said to protect against anxiety, nightmares, and worst-case scenarios – both real and imagined!
calms the mind, encouraging peace and reflection, and is valuable in promoting visions and dreams.
Jade pendants and necklaces protect against deception and authoritative abuse for financial or sexual gain. Jade signifies peace through strength, and is also helpful in homes or occupations that encounter bullying or intimidation from violent children or teens.
Metaphysically, African Turquoise is an evolutionary stone- it is supposed to help you to bring about necessary change in your life and open you up to what the future will hold for you. It helps you to balance your past and your future as you continue to become your true self. It is a stone of the Third Eye Chakra, opening your eyes and mind to new ideas and your true purpose.
Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets, and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures.
If given a turquoise by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. The turquoise is the symbol of friendship. It also brings peace to the home.
This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner.
Turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It is one of the oldest stones known. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune to instead of the stone attuning to the person. It is important that the owner of a Turquoise give it the proper attention.
♥ Dream work ♥ Enhancing creativity ♥ Communication ♥ Cleansing negativity
It gives us strength and courage, allowing us stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to "bounce back".
A calming stone, it is very useful in dissipating anger. It promotes positive changes where needed in behavioural issues.
On a psychic level, Fluorite is a very protective crystal. It will help you know when there are external forces trying to control or manipulate you, and it can effectively shut down any kind of mental or psychic manipulation.
This is a particularly useful crystal to have at work when you are surrounded by hostile or opposing forces. It’s also a powerful crystal to ward off negative energies that threaten your personal relationships.
Fluorite can get rid of any electromagnetic fog that can attract or retain negative energies and make you feel psychically, emotionally, or mentally lethargic.
It can purify your body and eliminate anything that’s causing it not to function perfectly. It can bring you calmness and relaxation, and it can relieve all your tensions and anxieties.
The energies of this crystal can help you become a more organized person. This is something that you can find very useful regardless of whether you’re a rank and file employee, a junior executive, or running your own company with offices in different parts of the world.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We send / ship all packages with the "sign upon delivery" method. This means you receive a tracking code and can follow the route of your order and you have to sign for your order upon delivery.
This way your order can only be accepted by you!
Its more safe to send jewellery items this way.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left in locacl customs and post office and was not claim during the allotted time.