Beautiful big sphere rings = 16 mm diameter
ring is adjustable
More jewellery, accesoires, altar equipment and much more can be found at www.luciferothica.com
© Luciferothica.com All Rights Reserved.
Onyx is a protective stone worn when facing adversaries in battles of conflicts of all kinds, or while hurrying down a dark street late at night. In classical ceremonial magic, the image of the head of the god Mars or a figure of the hero Hercules was engraved on onyx and carried for courage. Indians and Persians believed that wearing onyx protected them from the evil eye
Onyx is not only used for protection, but also as defense against negativity consciously directed towards you
Ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli as cosmetics. It was even said that Michelangelo used lapis lazuli in powder form to color the frescoes in his Sistine Chapel!
If you ever find yourself not knowing what to get in a stones or crystals store, a manifestation stone or a meditation stone like the lapis lazuli is your best bet. Not only does it empower your thoughts, it can also protect you from both psychic and physical attacks in both your personal or professional life.
Lapis lazuli is a good protection stone because of all the protective energies that it holds. But it’s also a manifestation stone because it can help you make your dreams a reality
First and foremost, it is a protective stone. The colour red is associated with luck in the east and vitality in the west – no matter who you ask, it’s a good colour to have around when you’re about to do something dangerous.
Amulets of various sorts made out of red jasper have been used for a wide variety of protective purposes, including preventing drowning, drunkenness, deception, and even demonic possession.
It is a super-calming stone and many people use it to relieve stress of all kinds. It makes an excellent antidote to insomnia due to an overactive mind.
Focusing on a piece of howlite can assist in journeying outside the body and gaining insight from past lives. Placed on the third eye, it opens memories of previous times and lifetimes.
Place a howlite stone in your pocket to absorb your own anger - or another's anger that is directed toward you. It helps to overcome critical or selfish behaviour.
There are many stones that are purported to enhance psychic powers, and many more that improve emotional intelligence, but the numbers of stones that have specific positive effects on the intellect are much rarer.
This is a wonderful crystal to use if you frequently find yourself in situations where you are unsure how to take action because of your emotions.
Amethyst crystals will help you build the skill to critically analyze emotions, appreciate their weight and worth, and then choose whether to act on them, or whether to acknowledge their validity and then set them aside to act on intellectual decisions instead.
Sodalite usually comes in a beautiful royal blue color, often with white specks on it.
Sodalite is not only beautiful but also very powerful. In case you didn’t know it yet, sodalite is known as the Poet’s Stone because it can help you express all the things that you want to say in the best way possible. It’s an effective stone to end arguments or disagreements.
There will be increased awareness and clearer visions, too. Any false illusions will be removed from the picture. This stone can act as a bridge that will help you make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
It’s a stone that symbolizes knowledge and communication. It stands for efficiency as well.
When you choose to have a sodalite stone in your life, emotional balance and inner peace will follow. You will also benefit from having improved divination and psychic abilities.
There’s more to sodalite than meets the eye.
Its healing energies not only cleanse your aura and remove the bad feelings in your heart, it can also help in healing the human body!
The Dalmatian Jasper is a stone known to combat exhaustion and boredom. When you wear this on your body, things will get more interesting whether you’re at a party or spending a night on your own.
This stone is an instant pick me up. It will fill you with energy that will allow you to have a fun time whether you like it or not.
It will work just like caffeine on a sleepy hour, or a shot of tequila before approaching that guy you have the hots for.
Dalmatian Jasper will infuse your life with fun and joy. It will let you reconnect with your playful nature and make you enjoy the things that you used to enjoy when you were younger.
Dalmatian Jasper can also cleanse, purify, and energize your auric field. Its energies will help you remove negative thoughts and emotions that are preventing you from moving forward in your life.
It will also balance your yin and yang. It will dispel any dysfunctional energy and fill your life with positive energies.
It’s a stone that will also make you realize your own strengths and weaknesses. Even if you may have to experience some trying times to do so, Dalmatian Jasper will tap into your strength and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We send / ship all packages with the "sign upon delivery" method. This means you receive a tracking code and can follow the route of your order and you have to sign for your order upon delivery.
This way your order can only be accepted by you!
Its more safe to send jewellery items this way.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left in locacl customs and post office and was not claim during the allotted time.