Beautiful handmade tiara.
Available with 3 different front pieces:
Hanging bat, hanging cobra or a Sigil of lucifer.
Make your choice in the dropdown box.
More jewellery, accesoires, altar equipment and much more can be found at www.luciferothica.com
© Luciferothica.com All Rights Reserved.
The great dragon of Egypt is where the story of Leviathan is first derived from.
He is the adaptation of the ancient Egyptian serpent Apep (Apophis) who was known as the evil god who lived in the underworld, and was the most wicked enemy of Ra.
The Egyptians believed that Apep lived in the waters (blood) of the Egyptian underworld (earth), Duat, and would rouse from his slumber every night to attack.
The emblem of the Leviathan (Apep, Great Dragon or worm) is worn on the crown or headdress of the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs.
It is called the Uraeuscobra along with the crook and flail that the Pharaohs had worn as representation of their divine authority to rule over the people who are but worms being ruled over and directed alchemically. This headdress symbolized the power and dominion of the head worm on virility and prosperity of the land.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We use a low cost shipping formula with includes following courriers; DPD, DHL, Deutsche Post. Shipping prices are as low as possible!
We send / ship all packages with tracking method. This means you receive a tracking code upon the first scan of your package. You can follow the route of your order.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left at local customs and post office and was not claimed during the allowed time.
Aug 8, 2021
It's a beautiful piece of jewelry with exquisite detail and I can tell it's very good quality. My only problem is I wish the chain was a little wider or there was a way to adjust it. My hair is very poofy and my head is a little wide for it, so i have to flatten my hair or pull it back for it to fit right. Its a minor issue, nothing I can't fix with a little modifying. Overall I am satisfied with it.
May 3, 2021
Love itlooks jusy like whats pictured love all my jewlery from here
Feb 13, 2021
they sent me the wrong thing and instead of just replacing it they wanted me to spend more money shipping it back (I live in the US) for their mistake. I spent a lot of money ordering several things and really liked the jewelry but won't be purchasing again because the customer service is terrible. they also didn't respond to my message for 5 days until I reported an issue with Etsy. they said they will send me a bat charm to stick on there myself but the thing has like 3 snakes on it and it's not the one I wanted or paid so much money for. shop somewhere else because if they mess something up you'll have to pay for it.
May 7, 2020
Beautiful & comfortable to wear. Shipped fast! I have purchased several items from this shop. Always good quality & packaged nicely! Highly recommend their jewelry!
Feb 6, 2020
Das sieht toll aus sehr schön gearbeitet und es gibt viele Sachen zu bestaunen