Yin Yang Earstuds decorated with Rhinestones.
Available as a pair or single piece!
More jewellery, accesoires, altar equipment and much more can be found at www.luciferothica.com
© Luciferothica.com All Rights Reserved.
The yin yang meaning and symbol date back to ancient China.
The symbol represents the belief that everything in the universe consists of two forces that are opposing but complementary.
The Black Section
The black area represents yin with the following characteristics:
Female: This energy is the opposite of masculine (yang) energy.
Passive: Yin energy is restive and receptive.
Intuitive: The inner sense of understanding life and its nuances resides in yin energy.
Creative: The yin energy builds up and bursts forth with creativity that motivates yang energy into action.
Moon: The phases of the moon and movement of the moon affect the yin energies on Earth.
Dark: The darkness represents the all the expression of yin energy.
Cold: The lack of light in darkness brings cold. Coldness becomes a respite from heat in light.
Submission: Yin energy provides a balance against aggressive yang energy.
Contracting: The ever expanding energy of yang is reined in when balanced with yin's contracting force.
Downward seeking: The yin cycling part of chic energy always seeks a downward movement.
Downward movement: Yin energy moves downward in preparation and building up of energy transforming into the rising yang energy. This is the perpetual cycle of chi.
Night: The absence of day brings the bold and darkness of night; a time of rest.
Soft: Yin energy is soft, making it flexible and capable of bending and giving.
Stillness: With the downward movement yin energy becomes quiet and still.
Still water: Yin energy rests in lakes, ponds, deep waters and only in ebbing tides.
The White Section
The white area represents the yang with the following characteristics:
Male: Yang is the male energy of chi energy and the opposite of yin (female) energy. Together they complete a balance of chi energy.
Active: Yang energy is powerful and energetic. It is the energy of creation.
Active water: Yang energy drives currents in rivers, streams, oceans and the rising tides.
Logical: Yang energy resonates with the logical mind that tempers the creative mind.
Enlightenment: Yang energy motivates and inspires to understand and reach enlightenment.
Bright: A property of the light is its brightness that illuminates the dark.
Sun: The movement of the sun affects the yang energy on Earth.
Light: The light follows the dark as night gives over to day.
Creation: Yang energy is movement and burst forth with aggressive energy.
Dominance: The yang energy dominates in its strength and massive force.
Upward movement: A product of the downward movement of yin energy, yang energy blasts upwards.
Strong: The opposite of yin weakness, yang energy lifts away from yin energy towards fullness.
Hot: The friction of movement generates heat.
Expanding: As yang energy bursts free of yin energy, it grows in its upward movement, forever expanding.
Hard: Where yin is soft and flexible, yang energy is hard and unbending.
Movement: Yang energy moves upwards and expands.
Mountains: The mountains rise up from the earth just as yang energy.
The Black and White Sections Together
Together the black and white teardrops represent the interaction of the energies found in all things.
They illustrate the cyclical nature of yin and yang and all that it represents as one energy transforms into the other.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We send / ship all packages with the "sign upon delivery" method. This means you receive a tracking code and can follow the route of your order and you have to sign for your order upon delivery.
This way your order can only be accepted by you!
Its more safe to send jewellery items this way.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left in locacl customs and post office and was not claim during the allotted time.
Apr 19, 2019
Beautiful studs. They also fasten tightly they aren’t coming off. I appreciate that.