Baal Lord of Flies Agate Necklace
The charm on a slice of Agate gemstone is a representation of Ba'al holding a thunderbolt.
Its a small copy of the stone slab found in the ruins of Ugarit.
- 5cm big Ba'al charm
- Silver colour.
- Tree of life flower ornament on top.
- Several lava stone beads.
- 2 Small goat charms.
- 1 Bigger Labradorite gemstone sphere above the baal charm.
- 2 Moths at the sides.
- Completely handmade.
-Note ! every piece of gemstone is different !
The Baal charm is also available as normal pendant/necklace on the website.
More jewellery, accesoires, altar equipment and much more can be found at www.luciferothica.com
© Luciferothica.com All Rights Reserved.
Baal , properly Baʿal, was a title and honorific meaning "owner," "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods. Scholars previously associated the theonym with solar cults and with a variety of unrelated patron deities, but inscriptions have shown that the name Baʿal was particularly associated with the storm and fertility god Hadad and his local manifestations.
The Hebrew Bible, compiled and curated over a span of centuries, includes generic use of the term in reference to various Levantine deities, and finally pointed application towards Hadad, who was decried as a false god in the hebrew Bible. That use was taken over into Christianity and Islam, sometimes under the opprobrious form Beelzebub in demonology.
The Baʿal of Ugarit was the epithet of Hadad but as the time passed, the epithet became the god's name while Hadad became the epithet. Baʿal was usually said to be the son of Dagan, but appears as one of the sons of El in Ugaritic sources. Both Baʿal and El were associated with the bull in Ugaritic texts, as it symbolized both strength and fertility. The virgin goddess ʿAnat was his sister and sometimes credited with a child through him. He held special enmity against snakes, both on their own and as representatives of Yammu (lit. "Sea"), the Canaanite sea god and river god. He fought the Tannin (Tunnanu), the "Twisted Serpent" (Bṭn ʿqltn), "Litan the Fugitive Serpent" (Ltn Bṭn Brḥ, the biblical Leviathan), and the "Mighty One with Seven Heads" (Šlyṭ D.šbʿt Rašm). Baʿal's conflict with Yammu is now generally regarded as the prototype of the vision recorded in the 7th chapter of the biblical Book of Daniel. As vanquisher of the sea, Baʿal was regarded by the Canaanites and Phoenicians as the patron of sailors and sea-going merchants. As vanquisher of Mot, the Canaanite death god, he was known as Baʿal Rāpiʾuma (Bʿl Rpu) and regarded as the leader of the Rephaim (Rpum), the ancestral spirits, particularly those of ruling dynasties.
BEELZEBUB is also known as BAALZEBUB, ENLIL, BEL, "PIR BUB"* BAAL ZEBUL and BEELZEBUTH
He is also known as the Goetic Demon "BAEL"
Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Aries
Tarot Card: 2 of Rods
Candle color: Black
Element of Fire
Bael is a Day Demon and rules over 66 legions of spirits.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We use a low cost shipping formula with includes following courriers; DPD, DHL, Deutsche Post. Shipping prices are as low as possible!
We send / ship all packages with tracking method. This means you receive a tracking code upon the first scan of your package. You can follow the route of your order.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left at local customs and post office and was not claimed during the allowed time.