Queen of the Night Necklace
Beautiful handmade necklace inspired by the "Queen of the Night" / "Burney" relief.
A well known representation of Lilith | Innana | Ishtar | Ereshkigal
- 5cm big figurine upon a slice of purple Agate gemstone.(which can differ by piece because of it's natural nature)
- 2 Lion charms on each side.
- 2 Owl charms on each side.
- Several small Hematite gemstone beads.
- Several Garnet gemstone beads.
- 1 Bigger black Jade gemstone bead in the middle.
- Several small ankh symbols.
- Several silver colour mini bells.
- 60cm long silver colour chain + 8cm extension chain to adjust to your size.
The charm upon the Agate is also available without Agate as pendant or earring set on the website.
© Luciferothica.com All Rights Reserved.
In some sources she's described as a demon, in others she is an icon who became one of the darkest deities of the pagans. Lilith is one of the oldest known female spirits of the world. Her roots come from the famous Epic of Gilgamesh, but she was also described in the Bible and the Talmud.
In Jewish tradition, she is the most notorious demon, but in some other sources she appears as the first woman created on Earth. According to a legend, God formed Lilith as the first woman. He did it in the same way as he created Adam. The only difference was that in place of pure dust, he also used filth and residue. Traditionally Lilith means ''the night'', and she is related to attributes connected with the spiritual aspects of sensuality and freedom, but also terror.
The ancient demon of Sumerians
Lilith’s name comes from the Sumerian word ''lilitu'', which meant a wind spirit or a female demon. Lilith was mentioned in the Tablet XII of the Epic of Gilgamesh, a famous poem of ancient Mesopotamia dated back to not later than c. 2100 BC. The tablet was added to the original text much later, c. 600 BC, in its later Assyrian and Akkadian translations. She appears in a magical story, where she represents the branches of a tree. She is described with other demons, but researchers still argue if she was a demon or a dark goddess. At the same time, she appeared in early Jewish sources, so it is difficult to find out who mentioned her first. However, it is obvious that from the beginning of her existence in the texts she was related to Sumerian witchcraft
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Samira Gzom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
Samira Gzom, Tuinwijk 5, 8980 Geluveld, Belgium
Presents are random suprises and can be of any kind!
The shipment fee is not included to reach the 25€ ordering amount.
Ofcourse we do!
Yes we do! facebook.com/luciferothica/
We are an online shop. To check out the items with your own eyes, come visit us at one of the many events, fairs, parties or festivals in West-Europe.
We use a low cost shipping formula with includes following courriers; DPD, DHL, Deutsche Post. Shipping prices are as low as possible!
We send / ship all packages with tracking method. This means you receive a tracking code upon the first scan of your package. You can follow the route of your order.
Depending on the return reason, we may or may not charge you with re-shipping cost if you would like us to replace your parcel.
The following return reasons require reshipping fee (if you would like us to resend your parcel):
1. Unknown reason/Refused or Rejected - customs tax, import tax or extra fees not settled by recepient;
2. Insufficient/ Incorrect address - recipient incorrectly input a wrong address;
3. Unclaimed - Parcels left at local customs and post office and was not claimed during the allowed time.